How can we help you today? Or if you would prefer to speak to us directly, call 800-688-6359
AMMCO® Brake Lathe 7500B Disc-only
- Model #
- Part #
The AMMCO® 7500B Disc-only Brake Lathe dramatically expands service capabilities for luxury, foreign and late model cars, but it has the heart of a classic.
The 7500B is a wish come true for brake technicians ramping up their business. The addition of this disc-only lathe allows for expanded service capabilities without the additional expenses of drum-turning components.
- Quickly reconditions worn rotors to meet or exceed factory specifications for surface finish, runout and thickness variation.
- Precision-crafted depth-of-cut dials can be calibrated in both thousandths of an inch and tenths of a millimeter.
- Complements a drum lathe or combination lathe with extra-high-speed capacity.
- Adds rotor service capacity without the cost of extra drum-turning components.
- Same great design as our Model 4000B.
|Shipping Weight||337 lbs.|
|Tool Bits (shipped with)||Negative Rage|
|Application||Car & Light Truck|
|Standard Max Arbor Capacity||100 lbs.|
|Spindle Speed||100, 200 RPM|
|Spindle Bearings||Bronze Front / Roller Rear|
|Rotor Feed Rate||.002"/.010"/REV|
|Max Rotor Thickness||1.875"|
|Max Rotor Face Width||3-3/4"|
|Max Rotor Diameter||14.5"|
|Max Drum Diameter||No|
|Max Drum Depth||No|
|Double Taper Arbor||Yes|
|Flywheel Service Capable||No|
|Drum Feed Rate||No|
|Heavy Duty Max Arbor Capacity||200 lbs|