How can we help you today? Or if you would prefer to speak to us directly, call 800-688-6359
AMMCO® Brake Lathe 4100B Combination Disc and Drum
- Model #
- Part #
The AMMCO® 4100B Combination Disc and Drum Brake Lathe is the top pick for wider brake assemblies. Take the same basic design and features of the AMMCO® 4000B, but pack it with an additional spindle travel of 9.875" (250.83mm), and you'll get the 4100B.
Simplicity, Speed, and Precision
The 4100B expands on the 4000B, initially introduced four decades ago. Since then, it has been the primary choice for brake technicians who manage a large quantity of medium-duty trucks. And for good reason. It's simple. It's fast. It's very precise. The speed control allows technicians to fit in more customers each day without loss of quality finish. And the added 9.875" of drum capacity doesn't hurt.
- Ideal for medium-duty truck service.
- Extended spindle increases drum capacity to 9.875".
- Three adjustable spindle speeds (if desired) allow for fast turning of small pieces and high-quality turning of larger ones.
- Two feed rates allow for quick rough-cut and finer finish-cut settings.
- Speed control gives operators a quality finish in less time.
- Adjustable-bar twin cutter provides the greatest range of settings from small cars to 5-ton applications
|Shipping Weight||422 lbs.|
|Type||Rotor & Drum|
|Tool Bits (shipped with)||Negative Rage|
|Application||Car & Medium Truck|
|Standard Max Arbor Capacity||100 lbs.|
|Spindle Speed||60,80,115 RPM|
|Spindle Bearings||Bronze Sleeve|
|Rotor Feed Rate||.002"/.010"/REV|
|Max Rotor Thickness||4"|
|Max Rotor Face Width||3-3/4"|
|Max Rotor Diameter||19"|
|Max Drum Diameter||No|
|Max Drum Depth||9.875"|
|Double Taper Arbor||Yes|
|Flywheel Service Capable||Yes|
|Drum Feed Rate||.002" to .020"/REV|
|Heavy Duty Max Arbor Capacity||200 lbs|